Are you confused what are features of React vs React native . Not a problem, we have prepared a guide for the same which will clear all your doubts and differences.
React.js was created by Facebook to address its requirement for a dynamic and high performing User Interface (UI).
In 2015, two years after the group publicly released React.js and its prevalence developed; they discharged React Native.
In React JS, React is the base deliberation of React DOM for the web stage, while with React Native, React is as yet the base reflection yet of React Native. So the syntax and work process stay comparative; however, the segments are unique.
Both ReactJS and React Native can be used for business advantages. Let us take the overview of both one by one:
Business Advantage while working with React.JS
- DOM – Document object model is a review concession to information data sources and output. React’s virtual DOM is quicker than the customary full invigorate model since the virtual DOM revives just pieces of the page. The fascinating part is, the group at Facebook didn’t know that halfway refreshing a page would demonstrate quicker.
- Developers can use the code again components in React JS, which will save a lot of time for you.
- The rendering of your pages totally, from the server to the program will improve the SEO of your web application.
- Indeed, even to those new to React, it is adequately readable. Many structures expect you to become familiar with a broad rundown of ideas which are just helpful inside the system. React endeavors to do the inverse.
- You receive the reward of the considerable number of progressions in the Java language.
Also read : 11 Best Editor for Web Development IDEs
The business advantage of using react native
- React native accompanies Native Modules and Native parts that improve execution. In contrast to Cordova, PhoneGap, and different cross-stage structures that render code using WebView, React native provides certain code parts with local API’s.
- React native accompanies every one of the focal points that React.js brought you. React.js centers around a superior UI, so those advantages remain.
- It allows the developers to reuse the common logic layer; they do not have to create the same application for iOS and Android.
- The component-based structure of react-native allows developers to create an application with a web-based approach to development than most hybrid frameworks.
React vs React native :
- ReactJS uses HTML while for the react native developers, must be familiar with the syntax of react-native.
- It is used for high-performing, responsive UI, and dynamic for the web interfaces, on the other hand, react native is used for mobile apps.
- ReactJS is rendered through virtual DOM whereas react native uses native APIs to deliver components on the mobile.
Which technology to choose ?
If your necessity spins around structure intuitive web interfaces, go for React.JS, and on the off chance that it is around structure cross-native native applications, at that point React native is the correct decision.
Every technology has its good points and bad points. So have a look below on the pros and cons of React.JS and React native.
Pros of React.JS
- Virtual DOM in React.JS makes the user experience better, and developers can work faster
- Permission to reuse react components significantly saves the time
- Data flows in one direction in React.JS and provides a stable code
- An open-source Facebook library
- Redux a convenient state container
Cons of React.JS
- High Pace of development
- Poor documentation
- Additional SEO Hassle
Also read : 5 Best IDE for React and ReactJs text editors
Pros of React Native
- It is a fast and popular rapid growing programming language
- Native controls and modules in React native improves performance
- It contains all react.JS features and aimed at strengthening UI
Cons of React Native
- Expertise for native modules
- Third-party components
- Instability, errors and compatibility issues
Apps with React.JS and React Native
The Instagram group needed to develop a site, a one-page application, to let web guests likewise get to the social stage.
What’s more, React.JS appeared the best fit for this reason. The web application was upgraded and had all the earmarks of being fast and agreeable for clients.
Presently, both versatile and web Instagram applications are worked with React.
Netflix, which received React.JS in 2015, is currently utilizing it together with Gibbon, a rendering layer.
In those days, Netflix picked React because of its single direction ticket model of information stream and an explanatory way to deal with programming.
The online magazine picked React Native when building up its versatile application.
Their post on the Tech at Bloomberg blog says that it is the main instrument that conveys on the guarantee of cross-stage local application advancement.
The organization chose to change to React.JS because of its part reusability, extremely straightforward code refactoring, and emphasizing.
Presently it’s utilized in interior structures of the organization’s versatile application and page.
Also read : Best NoSQL databases list
Reading this article on React vs React native, you will be aware of the React.JS and react native and also about its pros and cons.