At MyTrashCode, we are proud to welcome all passionate Programming Fans to join our esteemed team. Yes, now you have a chance to showcase your writing skills and passion for Linux and Ubuntu as MyTrashCode has opened its doors for other Programmers and coding enthusiasts. It is a great chance to showcase your skills to the world by sending 100% unique and well-written articles on the latest trends and development in the Linux World.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- An excellent chance to promote yourself in one of the leading and fastest-growing Programming Blogs.
- Your post will be featured among other posts on our blog.
- If we do feel that your articles are good, we will even provide you with some compensation for your efforts.
- Your name and profile will be displayed in the Author meta below the articles, obviously with links to a social profile.
- Chance to interact with Programming fans and enthusiasts
- Chance to serve the Dev Community with your thoughts and ideas
- Any article that is copied from other websites will be immediately rejected
- We don’t encourage plagiarism of any kind
- All articles should be 100% unique and written in easy-to-understand English
- Topics need to be relevant with Programming, Linux, Windows or any other Tech.
- Articles need to more than 600 words
- Need to include proper images and steps for easy understanding
WHAT KIND OF ARTICLES WE EXPECT?
- How-to Articles
- Programming tutorials.
- Problem-solving articles.
- Code tutorials
- Step-by-Step Installation Guides
- OpenStack and AWS Cloud Articles
- Docker Containers & Kubernetes(K8S)
- Linux Tips & Tricks
- Shell Scripting Concepts
- Interview Questions & Answers
Submit your articles for review at [email protected]
Please note that while submitting your articles, also include your name, location, small bio, Email etc.